When I started braiding there were a lot more persons with relaxed hair, due to the
new associated health risks and damage the chemicals does to a client’s hair there
was a new desire for clients to return to their natural hair. Braiding was the perfect
option to help client’s do this, and now that roughly 85% of hbi clients are natural we
had to find ways to help them maintain or keep their hair natural while allowing
variety. This is why we started to implement new services and hairstyles to allow
clients to have more variety and increase our income at the same time as these styles
have shorter time frames attached.
This workshop was designed to help stylists maintain their relationships with clients
so that they have a wider variety of options when visiting the salon.
This workshop will introduce stylists to the following:
- Hair treatments which will moisturize and protect the client’s hair.
- How to wash and steam the client’s hair
- How to do a basic blow dry and flat iron
- How to do cornrows and add extensions to keep a natural look but add volume or
- Products and tools that will help accomplish these looks.
- Invisible ponytails
ONE day of class; =9am
Goodie bag with products
Lunch & Drinks
Certificate of completion
POS: August 9th 2020
Trincity: August 23rd 2020
50% deposit required.